Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) is served by ten airlines that connect to hundreds of cities worldwide. Every year, PSP welcomes visitors from over 500 cities around the world. We serve many markets non-stop as shown in the list below, including ten major airline hubs.
- Bellingham, Washington (BLI)
- Calgary, Alberta (YYC)
- Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas (DFW)
- Denver, Colorado (DEN)
- Edmonton, Alberta (YEG)
- Las Vegas, Nevada (LAS)
- Los Angeles, California (LAX)
- Minneapolis / St. Paul, Minnesota (MSP)
- O'Hare / Chicago , Illinois (ORD)
- Phoenix, Arizona (PHX)
- Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Sacramento, California (SMF)
- Salt Lake City, Utah (SLC)
- San Francisco, California (SFO)
- Seattle, Washington (SEA)
- Vancouver, British Columbia (YVR)
Security Condition: THE DEPT. OF HOMELAND SECURITY THREAT CONDITION IS AT "ORANGE - HIGH."
- Summary of Restrictions
- Travel Tips- TSA Website
- TSA Security Checkpoint Video
Influenza Update: www.countyofriverside.us & Safety Tips for Flu
Book a Flight
Welcome to the Palm Springs International Airport booking site!
Every year, we serve over 1.5 million airline passengers who are traveling to/from over 500 locations around the world.
We understand the importance of travel agencies, airline booking sites, and other tools used to arrange travel, but our customers often turn to the airport in search of information on flights and other aspects of their trips.
To better serve you, this “booking engine” was created to offer flight, hotel, and car reservations without leaving www.palmspringsairport.com. Together with the new Interactive Route Map, you now have the tools to explore the many options and book your travel.
Booking Site Registration and Login
We ask you to complete the one time login registration that will provide directions for typing in your name and information. Once signed up, you may add frequent flyer numbers, seat preferences, and other information for future travel.
24 Hour Customer Service
For technical questions or assistance, please call The Travel Authority at 760-904-0297
Driving Directions (PSP)Palm Springs International Airport
From the East:
Exit I-10 at Gene Autry Trail (Palm Dr.) and turn left (south). Turn right on Ramon Rd., then right on Kirk Douglas Way, which leads to the Airport terminal.
From the West:
Exit I-10 at Gene Autry Trail (Palm Dr.) and turn right (south). Turn right on Ramon Rd., then right on Kirk Douglas Way.
Airport Parking (PSP)
Palm Springs International Airport
Free Cellphone Waiting Lot - No Unattended Vehicles
- $1.00 For First 20 Minutes
- $1.00 Each 20 Minutes Thereafter
- $8.00 Per Day Maximum (24 hour period) Long Term Lot
- $12.00 Per Day Maximum (24 hour period) Short Term Lot
Palm Springs International Airport's parking facility serves both long-term and short-term parking. Payment due upon exit via cash or credit card.
- View a map of Airport Parking Lots
Due to heightened security nationwide, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requires all vehicles in close proximity to the airport terminal building be there for ONLY the time necessary to load and unload.
VEHICLES MAY NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED NOR WILL THEY BE PERMITTED TO WAIT EVEN IF THE DRIVER REMAINS WITH THE VEHICLE. THIS IS A SECURITY ISSUE.
Mobility Impaired Travelers - Airport parking and drop off procedures:
For passengers being dropped off:
- Drop off passenger and luggage curbside. If assistance inside is requied, contact a Skycap or Traffic Officer curbside for assistance.
- Proceed to short-term or long -term parking lot.
For Mobility Impaired Travelers who are traveling alone:
- Option 1: Disabled accessible parking spaces are available in the short-term and long-term parking lots within a short distance of the passenger terminal. After parking the vehicle, and if luggage assistance is needed, proceed to terminal and request personal assistance from a Skycap.
- Option 2: After arriving at the terminal front curb, remain in vehicle. A Skycap can assist with your luggage and check-in procedures. If no Skycap is available and approached by a Traffic Officer, explain that you are mobility impaired and request assistance to contact a Skycap or airline agent for assistance.
All of the airlines serving our airport provide walking/wheelchair compatible ramp access to and from the aircraft. If you need such assistance, please check with your airline regarding any advance arrangements that need to be made.
If you have any questions, please contact your airline in advance or check with a Traffic Officer or Skycap when arriving curb-side at the airport.
Ace Parking Management: 760.327.9191Palm Springs International Airport